To donate, please complete the online form below. The East Lake Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent provided by law. EIN: 58-2204306
I’m a believer. I’ve seen firsthand how the East Lake Foundation transformed East Lake into a thriving community with hope. It’s a wonderful story, and I’m proud to support the programs and individuals that make it possible.
- Chad Parker, Supporter
If you have any questions regarding about our donation program, please contact:
VP of Development 404-974-4508
East Lake’s success has and always will be based on collaboration – with community residents, with public and private partners, and with donors like you. We are proud to have accomplished the following:
- 54 residents at The Villages of East Lake participated in Home Buyer Education sessions and 16 purchased homes.
- The First Tee of East Lake provided more than 900 youth, ages 5-17, with golf and life skills instruction.
- 562 people were connected with health services through East Lake Healthy Connections.
- 16 micro-entrepreneurs participated in the inaugural Start:ME East Lake program. 3 entrepreneurs were selected by their peers to received up to $10,000 each in loans.
- The After School Program served more than 450 students and is one of the largest in the state!