The East Lake Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN: 58-2204306). Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent provided by law. Together, we are helping to make East Lake a community where possibility takes place!
MAKE A CHARITABLE DONATION
When you support the East Lake Foundation, you are helping to deliver immediate impact to children and families, build success for future generations and fuel a model that inspires other communities across the country.
- Charitable donations are tax-deductible
- Gifts may be designated to support a specific program to align with employee volunteer activities
- The Foundation accepts a wide range of giving options (check, credit card and/or stock). Additionally, one-time gifts, pledges or monthly giving schedules may be established
CORPORATE MATCHING GIFTS PROGRAM
Did you know that more than 15 million employees work for companies with matching gift programs and more than $10 billion is left on the table annually? Corporate matching gift programs are charitable giving programs created by corporations in which the company matches donations made by its employees. You can double or even triple the impact of your donation to the East Lake Foundation by utilizing the matching gift programs that are in place at your company! We would appreciate it if you would take five minutes to click here to see if your employer will double your donation or contact your HR department for access guidelines and relevant forms.
SPONSOR AN EVENT
The East Lake Foundation hosts a wide variety of events and programs throughout the year, and we encourage your business to become part of our team of sponsors. Check to find out what events are coming up next.
EMPLOYEE VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES
East Lake is able to offer corporate employees a wide range of volunteer activities. Whether for an individual, or as a group team-building exercise, East Lake has opportunities that will accommodate various interests and schedules. Some of the most popular volunteer activities include:
- The First Tee® of East Lake: Participate in a nine-hole golf outing with The First Tee of East Lake at the Charlie Yates Golf Course and experience the real meaning of our community motto “Golf with a Purpose.”
- College and Career Readiness: A college readiness program for Drew Charter School students. Opportunities include participating in a mock job fair, hosting a student during a job shadowing day, assisting with college essays and applications, and facilitating resume writing and mock interviews.
- Start:ME East Lake: A micro-entrepreneurship program for residents in the East Lake and Kirkwood neighborhoods. Opportunities include one-on-one mentorship during the 14-week program.
Manager of Fundraising Events and Volunteers
- Friends of East Lake: Ideal for young professionals, the Friends board and committees are comprised of community leaders with an appreciation for East Lake and a desire to make a positive impact in the lives of East Lake youth.
VP of Development