Charles R. Drew Charter School
Charles R. Drew Charter School represents the cradle-to-college pipeline in the East Lake community and is an integral part of our holistic neighborhood revitalization. Visit the Drew Charter School website for additional information.
Drew’s implements an innovative Project-Based Learning (PBL) approach with an integration of the STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) curriculum. A strong foundation of literacy helps all students reach their highest potential.
The Drew Difference:
- Neighborhood-based, mixed-income school
- Extended day and extended year
- High-quality Before and After School Programs
- Nurturing school environment that fosters success in all students
- Numerous high-quality athletic and extracurricular opportunities
- Robust College and Career Readiness Program